My Image

YEP District 4510

A unique exchange experience!

We are committed to making the exchange experience in our district of great value​​, with much of learning and life growing.   ​​​​​​​

My Image

Other Estimated Costs of Exchange.

Emergency Fund.

The required Emergency Fund is 300 dollars and is due no later than 7 days after arrival. Your student may pay this amount by Dollars or Euros.

Your student’s host club must maintain the fund at its original value. Any money left in the fund will be returned to the student shortly before departure.

Stipend and personal spending money.

The amount of the monthly stipend will be 200 Reais (our currency) and it will be paid, by the host club directly to your student. The stipend will be provided for a period of at least 10 months.

Most students find they need at least 100 Reais additional spending money per month.

Cost of Inbound Student Orientation.

We will be responsible for all expenses of the orientation including transportation, room and board, and supplies.

Language instruction.

It is provided for a period of 12 weeks at no cost to your student.

Mobile phones. 

We require students to have mobile phones. Your student may bring a smartphone from home, insert a local SIM card, and purchase service. Your student can expect to pay 20 dollars per month for mobile phone service.

Educational costs. 

School tuition, lab fees, gym uniforms, activity fees, and required books. Your student will not be required to pay for tuition, lab fees, gym uniforms, activity fees, or the cost of purchasing required books.

A lunch or a school lunch will be provided at no cost to your student.

Your student is not expected to wear a uniform.

School trips.

​​​​​​​They may be available, but these tours are not mandatory. Host clubs and districts need not pay the cost of school trips.

Transportation to and from school.

Your student is not responsible for transportation costs to and from school.

​​​​​​​Government registration fees.

​​​​​​​Our country requires your student to register with the government. However, your student is not expected to pay for it.