We are committed to making the exchange experience in our district of great value, with much of learning and life growing.
Orientation of Volunteers
All volunteers, including youth exchange officers, counselors, committee members, and adult host family members, who are expected to have significant or unsupervised contact with students will have:
- Been interviewed do determine their suitability to work with youth.
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Undergone a criminal background check.
- Provided acceptable reference checks.
- Received training on program administration and rules.
- Received training on abuse and harassment awareness and prevention.